Employer Sponsored Visa
Do you want to apply for a sponsored visa for Australia? Fill in the form below to get in touch.
Australia Employer Sponsored Visa
Skilled Work Regional Visa (Provisional)
This visa allows the applicant to:
- Stay in Australia for 5 years from the date you are granted the visa.
- Live, work, and study in a designated region of Australia.
- Travel to and from Australia as many times as you want, while the visa is valid.
- Apply for permanent residence, if eligible, through the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa (subclass 191) – which commences on 16 November 2022.
You and all members of your family unit who are also holders of the visa will need to live work and study in a designated regional area of Australia. Your nomination must not be withdrawn, or you will not be granted the visa.
- You must be either nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency or indicate that you will be sponsored by an eligible relative. An eligible relative can be:
- a parent, a child or step-child, a brother, sister, adoptive brother, adoptive sister, step-brother or step-sister, an aunt, uncle, adoptive aunt, adoptive uncle, step-aunt or step-uncle, a nephew, niece, adoptive nephew, adoptive niece, step-nephew or step-niece, a grandparent, or a first cousin.
Your sponsor must be:
- 18 years old or older.
- Usually resident in a designated area of Australia.
- Be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- Be your or your partner’s eligible relative.
- You must be aged under 45 to be invited to apply for the visa. You can still apply for the visa if you turn 45 after we invite you to apply.
- Have a suitable skills assessment.
- Be able to score 65 points or more.
- Have at least competent English, however, for points purposes, you will need to have at least a Proficient level.
- Your occupation must be on the combined list of eligible skilled occupations for a Skilled Regional (subclass 491) visa.
- You and any family members who apply for the visa with you must meet our health requirements. If requested, family members not accompanying you to Australia might also need to meet the standard health requirements.
- You and family members aged 16 years and over who apply for the visa with you must meet our character requirements. Family members not accompanying you to Australia must also meet the character requirement.
Sign Up for Migration
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below to start your Process
Here's what our clients have to say
Get in touch with us
Eager to start the process but unsure of where to start? We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Contact any one of our three offices (Johannesburg, Ballito or Auckland, NZ)