Do you want to apply for a student visa for New Zealand? Fill in the form below to get in touch.
New Zealand Student Visa
- Study full-time at the course stated on your visa – this includes schools, tertiary (study after secondary school) and English language study. Student visa conditions require you to attend the place of study endorsed on your visa.
- Work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying or full-time in the holidays, depending on your visa conditions.
- Live by yourself above a certain age, otherwise you will need to come with your parent or legal guardian.
- If you want to bring your partner or children with you, they can apply for visas based on their relationship to you.
- Your student visa is normally for the same length of time as the study you have paid for.
- You can apply for this visa if you’re a distance learning or correspondence student who is studying outside New Zealand and you need to visit New Zealand for more than 3 months to attend your education provider, for example to do practical study or sit exams.
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below to start your Process
Here's what our clients have to say
Get in touch with us
Eager to start the process but unsure of where to start? We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Contact any one of our three offices (Johannesburg, Ballito or Auckland, NZ)