How to Land on YOUR IDEAL Job
with Network Migration
Read More Below
How to Land on YOUR IDEAL Job with Network Migration
In this article, we’ll focus on job search training to give you a head start on your New Zealand job hunting process. Network Migration can help you with every step of the process, from finding the right job to getting your visa. We’ll make sure you’re prepared for every step of the way.
So, you’ve been planning to emigrate to New Zealand and you may have heard that the country is great in terms of safety and economy. You’re excited upon knowing that residency means free health care, but you might be discouraged to know that emigrating here isn’t as easy as you initially thought. Most countries have basic minimum requirements that must be met in order to qualify for migration, and New Zealand is no different. In order to be eligible to move here, you’ll need to meet some specific requirements related to your age, health, character, financial status, and job skillset among other things.
Although it may seem like a lot at first, don’t let it discourage you from pursing your dream of living in this amazing country, a lot of emigrants have survived this rigorous process and so will you. As a matter of fact, you’re not alone.
As of 2020, there are an estimated 281 million international migrants in the world, equalling to 3.6% of the global population (The World Migration Report 2020). This number has gradually increased over the past fifty years.
So, if all of these millions of people have been able to successfully pass-through countries’ immigration offices, there’s no reason why you can’t, too! Sure, you could try to do it all alone – but why not get some help from the experts and professionals with years of experience at Network Migration? We can make the process a whole lot easier and less stressful for you.
New Zealand and Australia Emigration
The New Zealand work visa process is relatively straightforward. To be eligible for a work visa, you must have a job offer from a New Zealand employer. Once you have a job offer, you can apply for a work visa online. The online application process is quick and easy, and you will usually receive a decision on your visa within a few days. If your application is successful, you will be issued a work visa that will allow you to work in New Zealand for up to three years.
The same goes with the Australian Skilled Migration visas, with the main difference of; for the 189 visa in Australia, you must have a positive skills assessment from a skills assessing authority to demonstrate that your degree is comparable to an AU degree and that you have the potential to start practicing in Australia.
In New Zealand, your qualification must either be recognised by being on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment, or it must be assessed by a New Zealand registration authority at the same level as a qualification on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment, as part of an application for NZ occupational registration. There’s also the Points system which has different Maximum points for factor.
Unless you have a specific work visa, any person coming to New Zealand for work will require a work visa. So, what we can work on is getting you a job offer to be granted a work Visa. The best way to obtain a work visa for New Zealand is by having a job offer from an employer in the country.
But before we get into that we first need to look if your skills are on demand. There are many factors to consider when determining if your talents are in high demand in New Zealand. The labour market is always changing and certain skills may be in higher demand at certain times. The best way to find out is to research the job market and check out job postings to see what skills are in demand. You can also talk to a career counsellor or job placement specialist who can help you assess your skills and match them to current job openings.
Network Migration Services
Network Migration has over 20 years’ experience in helping more than 10,000 people move to New Zealand. We are a team of experienced professionals who are passionate about making the moving process as smooth and stress-free as possible for our clients. We offer a range of services to help with every aspect of the emigration process, from finding a job and securing accommodation, to applying for a visa and arranging travel. We also provide ongoing support once you’ve arrived in New Zealand, to help you settle in and make the most of your new life.
Network Migration is a trusted and experienced migration company that has helped over ten thousand families move to New Zealand and Australia. We have branches in Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Zimbabwe and Auckland, New Zealand, so we can assist you no matter where you are.
Job Search Training
Being prepared and networking are two major keys to success when job hunting in New Zealand. If you take the time to research the job market and connect with people in your field, you’ll be much more likely to land the job of your dreams. This requires a lot of hard work, and we’ll be sure to guide you through it.
No matter where you are, Network Migration will provide you with extensive training. To help you land the job you want quickly, we will offer you the chance to improve your networking and interviewing skills over the next few months. This way, you will be ready to travel and work in New Zealand sooner!
Just to be clear, Network Migration is not an agency, but rather a company that can assist you in securing your dream job in New Zealand.
We have licensed advisors who are highly experienced in the emigration process and can provide you with expert guidance and support throughout the entire training. Our advisors will be with you every step of the way, from start to finish, to ensure that your job search training is as smooth and stress-free as possible.
We will be able to achieve this goal by using the 4 Pillars of Networking and by seeking guidance from our advisors. Check out this link to get a quick peek of our service.
4 Pillars of Networking
The New Zealand job market is very competitive, and it can be difficult to figure out where to start when looking for a job. Our team can help you by highlighting your skills and providing guidance on the 4 key pillars you’ll need to focus on to get your dream job.
Pillar 1: Optimisation of your online LinkedIn profile.
- Your LinkedIn profile is one of the most important tools you have for networking and finding new opportunities. That’s why we’re here to help you optimize your profile and make sure it’s doing its best work for you. A well-optimized LinkedIn profile can help you attract recruiters, potential clients, and business partners. If you’re serious about using LinkedIn to further your career, we can help you make the most of this powerful platform.
Pillar 2: How to connect at the right levels.
- We understand how tough it can be to score a job in New Zealand if you’re starting from scratch with no connections. That’s where we come in – we’ll introduce you to recruiters we have relationships with and help you network with other professionals in New Zealand. Our goal is to see you land a job you love, and we’ll do whatever we can to make that a reality.
Pillar 3: How to network, market and brand yourself.
- In New Zealand, it is essential to have a strong network in order to be successful in business. We will teach you how to build and maintain relationships with the right people, how to market yourself and your business, and how to brand yourself to stand out from the competition. By the end of our course, you will have the skills and knowledge you need to create a successful career in New Zealand.
Pillar 4: Interview and culture training for NZ.
- We will hold training interviews with you to ensure that you are familiar with the customs and traditions of New Zealand that will be relevant to your stay. This will include information on how to greet people, dress appropriately, and behave in different situations. We want you to feel comfortable and confident during your stay, so we will also provide you with information about New Zealand customs and traditions.
Networking and building relationships with potential employers is key when job searching in New Zealand. Our process is designed to be positive and confidential, and will help you grow your network while also marketing and branding yourself successfully. Applying for jobs directly can be a very negative process, as you may constantly face rejections without understanding why.
Investing more time in networking while you are living outside of New Zealand will increase your likelihood of receiving a job offer from a company based in New Zealand. You can do this by growing your brand and marketing yourself, even while you are still living outside of the country. By creating awareness of your skills and getting as much exposure as possible, you will be able to grow your network significantly over time.
Ultimately, this will save you time and money by helping you secure a job offer before you move to New Zealand, or even land a Skype interview while you’re still in South Africa.
It’s important to understand New Zealand culture before you start interviewing or meeting people for coffee dates. The culture here is different from what you may be used to, and it’s important to be prepared for that.
Why You Should Choose Network Migration Services
So, you might be wondering why you should choose us. Well, that can be answered in a couple of ways.
- We are the only emigration company that offers job search training and introduces our clients to recruiters that we’re connected with. This makes us unique and allows us to provide a much higher level of service than other companies. Our clients are able to find jobs more easily and with better salaries thanks to our training and connections.
- We are the company with the best value for money when it comes to emigration. We provide a complete package that includes everything from finding a job to securing a visa. We have a proven track record of helping people successfully emigrate to countries like Australia and New Zealand. We are dedicated to helping our clients find the best possible opportunities and making the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- We have licensed advisors who are highly experienced in the emigration process and can provide you with expert guidance and support throughout the entire process. At every step of the way, our advisors are knowledgeable in all aspects of emigration and can answer any questions you may have. They will also work with you to ensure that your application is complete and accurate, and they will provide you with any necessary documents and forms. Our advisors will also assist you with the preparation of your emigration paperwork and will provide you with information on the requirements of your destination country.
- We know how tough it is to leave your home and everything you know behind, and we want to help make your transition as smooth as possible. We offer moral support and practical assistance to help you deal with the stresses of emigration.
- We have partners that can assist with your relocation to New Zealand. They can help with everything from finding a place to live, banking, and adjusting to your new surroundings. With their help, you’ll be able to settle into your new home with ease and start enjoying all that New Zealand has to offer.
We pride ourselves on being there for our clients every step of the way – from the moment they start planning their move to New Zealand. We can help with everything from finding accommodation and getting a job, to settling into your new community. We know how difficult it can be to make a move to a new country, but with our help you’ll be settled in no time.
Here at Network Migration Services, we’re committed to providing our clients with the best possible emigration experience. We understand the stresses of emigration, so we want to ensure you have all the information you need before making a choice. We believe that by getting to know your specific needs, we can provide a service that will be of great value to you.
We want to help you get set up and running as smoothly as possible. Contact us today to get started with your job search training and to see if we can help you with your specific needs. Or access this link to get an overview of our service. We’ll be happy to chat with you and see if we’re the right solution for you.
Managing Director, Network Migration Services New Zealand Limited
P.S. To get access to Job Search Training fill in the form on this page today.