Breaking News – 3000 MIQ rooms to be released on Monday 20th of September 2021
In a press conference today, it was announced that 3000 rooms will be released on Monday the 20th of September 2021. These rooms will be available between now and December 2021.
The new lobby system will open at 8am (NZ Time) with the rooms release starting at 9am (NZ Time)
What should you do before entering the “lobby”?
- Register on the MIAS (Managed Isolation Allocation System) site – You can do so by clicking on the button below:
- Check the flight checker on the system and work out your preferred flight route and arrival date.
- Have your passport number handy.
Travelling in a Group
- If traveling in a group, each member of the group can enter the “lobby” separately using their own passport details to enter the lobby and participate in the release.
- It is important that you can communicate with each other to ensure that if/when one of you is selected for a room allocation that the others in the same group remove themselves from the queue to prevent a duplicate booking.
You can find detailed information on the MIQ website by clicking on the button below:
It is very important to note that you should already have the right to enter New Zealand before booking your MIQ space.
Contact Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org