We are committed to protecting what is important to you, your well-being and your privacy is of great importance to the Network Migration Team.
This acceptable use policy covers the products, services, materials provided by Network Migration Services under any ongoing agreement. It’s designed to protect us, our customers and the general Internet community from unethical, irresponsible and illegal activity.
Personal Data Collection
Your privacy is important to us. It is Network Migration Services’ policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal
information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://www.networkmigration.com.
Personal information is any information about you that can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Register for an account
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.