Plumbers Job Opportunities
In New Zealand
Get a head start on your New Zealand job hunting process through our comprehensive job search training. Get in touch with us today to start your New Zealand Migration Journey! Learn more about networking and interview training.
In Demand Plumber Jobs in New Zealand & Job Search Training
- Minimum Trade Qualified preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the industry as a Plumber
- Experience in any of the following: General Plumbing including Fire Services, Sanitary and water, Airconditioning and Mechanical Services Plumber-Drainlayer, Gasfitter, Roof Plumbing
- Experience in installing, maintaining and repairing of pipes, drains, guttering and/or metal
roofing, mechanical services and related equipment for water supply, gas, drainage,
sewerage, heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Registration with PGDB (Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board) will be required for
- PGDB Registration, Immigration and Relocation costs for your own account
Step 1. Fill in the contact form below with your basic contact information
Step 2. After filling in your information, please attach your CV so that we can start the assessment process. Ensure that your age, qualifications, and work experience in the working field are present on your CV.
Step 3. All done! We will now start the assessment process and get in touch with you within 24 hours on how to start your process.
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below to start your Process
Here's what our clients have to say
Get in touch with us
Eager to start the process but unsure of where to start? We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Contact any one of our three offices (Johannesburg, Ballito or Auckland, NZ)