Line Mechanic Job Opportunities
In New Zealand
Get a head start on your New Zealand job hunting process through our comprehensive job search training. Get in touch with us today to start your New Zealand Migration Journey! Learn more about networking and interview training.
In Demand Line Mechanic Jobs in New Zealand & Job Search Training
- Minimum Trade Qualification
- Minimum 3 years hands on working experience of high voltage Distribution Power
Lines – 113Kv
- EWRB Registration (Electrical Workers Registration Board) required
- Experience in installation of new insulators, vibration and spacer dampers, hardware
- Experience in erection of new towers and reinstatements of sites and substations
- Knowledge of construction loads on towers, foundations and equipment
- Experienced in Health and Safety of working on Towers and at heights
- Knowledge of simplex/duplex transition structures
Step 1. Fill in the contact form below with your basic contact information
Step 2. After filling in your information, please attach your CV so that we can start the assessment process. Ensure that your age, qualifications, and work experience in the working field are present on your CV.
Step 3. All done! We will now start the assessment process and get in touch with you within 24 hours on how to start your process.
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below to start your Process
Here's what our clients have to say
Get in touch with us
Eager to start the process but unsure of where to start? We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Contact any one of our three offices (Johannesburg, Ballito or Auckland, NZ)