File Manager Needed
- Strong Office Management background
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 3-5 years working in an Office Management role
- Knowledge of New Zealand and Australian Immigration processes an added advantage
- Preparation of Starter Pack for new clients
- Assist License Immigration Adviser collate starter packs ensuring the inclusion of correct skills assessment, application forms and checklists along with ANZSCO Code descriptions and instructions for employment references
Skills Assessment Preparation
- Assist Licensed Immigration Adviser with document reviews before being submitted
- Ensure application forms are completed correctly and all agent information has been included where necessary.
- Assist Adviser with advising client of any outstanding information that is needed to finalize applications.
- Prepare applications for lodgment
- Prepare second stage documentation and send to client (Australia)
Residency / Work Permit Applications / State Sponsorships
- Assist Licensed Immigration Adviser review received supporting documentation and application forms against applicable checklist. Ensure application forms are completed correctly and all agent information has been included.
- Capturing of applications.
- Where applicable scan and correctly label supporting documentation to relevant authority, saving in correct files on server.
- Assist Adviser to ensure clients are informed and understand any requests and deadlines that are received by the relevant authorities;
- Ensure clients are kept fully informed of progress on their applications
- Once applications have been approved, pull file, return all original documentation to client and archive according to guidelines.
- Data capturing
- Opening files for clients and maintaining client file electronically
- Completing Courier book when sending off documentation
- Switchboard when required
- Weekly/Monthly reports to be completed
- Perform and assist with reasonable tasks outside the job description as requested
Package & Remuneration
- Market related
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below
Here's what our clients have to say
van Zyl Family
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for everything you have done for our family. We are forever grateful for you and your team helping us make this such a smooth process. Thank you thank you thank you! We look forward to using your services for when we need to apply for permanent residency.
Absolutely brilliant.... if it wasn't for Network Migration team Andrew and Steven.. We would never be where we are, we weren't a straight forward application !!.. Thank you, Guys!! I recommend your services
Andrew and the team at Network Migration are fantastic. They are extremely knowledgeable and honest and they find the best option for you based on your circumstances. They always get back to my emails no matter if I've asked the same question multiple times. After-Sales care is second to none. Even after making the move I can always rely on the team to answer any questions I have. They made my dream of moving abroad come true and I can't thank them enough. I highly recommend using Network Migration.
Andrew and his team is exceptional in their work, they carried and coached us throughout the whole process, preparing us for what is to come and how to handle the process. I can only thank Network Migration in the way they treated us. All our worries, questions and concerns were dealt with in our time frames and with the utmost respect. I will refer Network Migration to anyone who is serious about emigrating. We utilized their service through word of mouth after potentially losing the opportunity to emigrate due to utilizing another company who was all but professional. Andrew and his team saved the day in our hour of need with their professional support, guidance and help with communication.
Andrew and his staff gave me 5 star service with regards to getting me my visa to Australia I highly recommend them.
Peter, thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice, I feel a lot better now knowing more information regarding our residency!
Peter, thank you for what you do in making the immigration process a little less daunting.
I would just like to commend the service and good advice we received from Steven today. He was very thorough and we have a much better idea of all the documents required. Thank you so much!
Wellington & Faith
If it wasn't for you two I was not going to get this visa. Too many things were complex and your guidance was invaluable. THANK YOU so so much! You served me with grace and I appreciate that about you. You took so much pressure from NZ but did not lose your professionalism one bit. Andrew, your experience and guidance got us through. There were many instances you used that experience to give me the wisdom to move forward when I had almost given up and needed a brother figure.
I want to say that there is so much stress, money spent and pressure to reach our goal, and that’s why we put our trust in the hands of Andrew and his team. Leandi was efficient and amazing to work with. We appreciated that they were "upfront" with us, dealing with all the paperwork, their quick email response times and phone calls when they knew we needed answers.
It wasn't until I started this process did I fully understand what I was getting myself into. Thank you Network Migration for your amazing support and efficiency in ensuring that I was up to speed each step of the way! I lived in a different city at the time and although our communication was purely online, I can proudly say that with your help, I was able to complete the process without any glitches and successfully obtained a visa within a very short space of time.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort you guys put in to reach this point. Thank you for your patience and guidance, this would not be possible without you guys. I will recommend your company any time, day or place.
Once again Network Migration show that you are the best migration company to deal with, I have been under immense stress waiting for my new work visa and you guys made it happen, thank you. I look forward to doing my residency with your company.
My family and I have been working closely with Andrew and Nesreen over the past year to get our New Zealand visas. They have been an amazing team to work with and their service is beyond compare. They maintain a high level of professionalism, keep you updated every step of the way and are always willing to help. I can't thank them enough for all the hard work they have put in to make our dream a reality.
Conli, Francois & Lucy
I just want to thank you for all your assistance and patience with us during the process, you have been a delight to work with and we will definitely recommend you to anyone we hear that is interested in following the same journey.
Leon & Cecille Coetzee
Andrew and his team - and our managing case officer Steven Stols in particular - stuck the difficulties and challenges with which were presented during the whole process, out with us; and through it all, never once left us feeling unsure or as if anything was ever asking too much ... but instead confronted the relatable with us, until every last thing was sorted and finalized. My wife and I now proudly join the ranks of the literally thousands of other clients who have previously enlisted the services of Network Migration Services to successfully facilitate and manage the Emigration process on our behalf, and we are truly grateful for everything they had done for us, as people, and not just as clients with a file number.
Hi Leandi, Anastasia and Andrew, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for everything and for helping us successfully attain our visa's. You and your entire teams tireless efforts has not gone unnoticed, I already have given glowing references of The Network Team to interested parties who have inquired about how I went about applying and will continue to do so.
Andrew and Lana, A year ago today we (finally) boarded our flight from Jhb to Christchurch to start our new lives in New Zealand. Migrating is a stressful and emotional rolercoaster process and ours was compounded by the additional complications we experienced. Throughout our tears and frustrations, you were always professional and courteous and most importantly YOU GOT THE JOB DONE! With our Residency visas in our passports we can now breathe a sigh of relief and say THANK YOU for all you did for us.