Job Opportunity New Zealand
EWRB Registered Electrician
Job opportunity for qualified, EWRB EWRB-registered electrician in New Zealand. Please read below and submit your CV for an assessment.
Job Opportunity - EWRB Registered-Electricians
DEL Intelligent transport systems electrician.
Family-owned and run multi-trade firm based in sunny Hawkes Bay. Providing electrical, building, plumbing, and intelligent transport system services from government agencies to domestic customers and everything in between.
They are looking for an individual who wants to become part of a friendly hardworking team keen to be the best. If you pride yourself on your workmanship and you’re keen to earn more, learn more, and grow with the business, they could be what you’ve been looking for!
This is a full-time role based from our Bridge PA office but will include travel across the North Island and Parts of the South Island.
Minimum Requirements & Duties
• Reporting to the Intelligent Traffic Systems (ITS) Manager, this role will include the following tasks.
• Assist with the safe set up and pack down of Traffic Management on state highways and local roads.
• Assist the ITS team with roadside installations and preventative maintenance checks.
• Travel outside of Hawkes Bay approx. 2/3 weeks every month ($100 allowance paid per night away).
• Completion of maintenance checks, ESC and CoC on all work completed.
• Use of Mobile job tracking app in the field.
• Maintain fleet vehicles in the field and note servicing and repairs required on Plant and machinery.
• When in Hawkes Bay you will be required to assist and carry out electrical tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role will.
• Hold a full NZ Drivers Licence (or a valid overseas Drivers Licence)
• Current EWRB registration
• Have a Strong Customer Focus and willingness to go that extra mile.
• Have excellent written and communication skills and be a strong team player.
• Be neat and tidy in appearance and work habits
• Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
• Have a solid understanding of electrical rules & regulations.
• Be eager to learn.
• Must be drug-free (drug testing is required)
• Have a positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humour.
• Honest and reliable.
• Have excellent timekeeping and the ability to deliver accurate work in an efficient manner.
Send your CV below
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below to start your Process