Job opportunity for qualified Conveyor Specialist (Mining Industry) in Australia. Please read below and submit your CV for an assessment.
The Employer provides sales, installation, and service of conveyors and accessories such as Scrapers,
Trackers, Impact Beds, and Guarding to the West Australian mining & port industry.
We are growing and require additional service technicians to work with our team. If you are
interested in working for a Perth-based company in a service role, fly in or drive in across the state to
multiple sites. Our work is conveyor based and usually 3 to 5 days on sites, incorporated into client shutdowns, anywhere from the Pilbara to Kalgoorlie to Esperance.
This is a full-time salaried position.
All employees will be required to pass police clearance screening, drug and alcohol testing and pre-
Purpose of the role – To scope clients site conveyor systems for opportunities to improve productivity and safety.
*Completed Skills Assessment is preferred.
• Previous experience with conveyor operations, safety & maintenance.
• Trade qualifications – Mechanical Fitter/Boilermaker/Fabrication
• Proven track record of client and employee relations in supervision or training.
• A commitment to safety and a strong work ethic.
• Ability to travel across multiple sites and communicate effectively with all levels.
Attach your CV after completing the contact form below to start your Process
Eager to start the process but unsure of where to start? We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions you might have. Contact any one of our three offices (Johannesburg, Ballito or Auckland, NZ)