You are on this page because you are considering a move to New Zealand.
Please make contact with us to ensure that you have been scored accurately on the new points system for successful immigration.
The process will begin with a pre-assessment on whether or not you qualify (skilled employment & qualification evidence is required for bonus points on residency).
In short, the criteria are as follows:
- Age (cut off age is 56)
- Skilled employment (work experience)
- Qualification (Skills to be assessed by relevant Skills Assessing Authority)
- English language ability (IELTS, Occupational English Test, Cambridge etc.)
- Be of good health and character
- A legitimate job offer
- Police Clearance Certificate – we can assist.