You are on this page because you are considering a move to New Zealand.
Please make contact with us to ensure that you have been scored accurately on the new points system for successful Emigration.
The process will begin with a pre-assessment on whether or not you qualify (skilled employment & qualification evidence is required for bonus points on residency).
In short, the criteria are as follows:
- Age (cut off age is 56)
- Skilled employment (work experience)
- Qualification (Skills to be assessed by relevant Skills Assessing Authority)
- English language ability (IELTS, Occupational English Test, Cambridge etc.)
- Be of good health and character
- A legitimate job offer
- Police Clearance Certificate – we can assist.
Do you require more information or a free migration assessment? Then be sure to get in touch with our friendly licensed migration agents who will be happy to assist you further.
Become an accredited employer
Minimize the process & paperwork of employing offshore employees.
Let us help you immigrate to New Zealand from anywhere in the world
General enquiry to immigrate to New Zealand from anywhere in the world